The Certified Public Technology Manager program (CPTM) is designed to grow the core leadership abilities of technology professionals who serve or who want to serve in a team leader, supervisory, or managerial position. To be selected for the Certified Public Technology Manager Program, you must:
- Be currently employed by a local government, educational, public service or non-profit organization or with a private organization upon approval by the selection committee.
- Be currently working in an Information Technology department or have IT responsibilities in conjunction with other duties.
- Be either in or working toward a team leader, supervisory, or management position.
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Have fundamental process mapping skills.
- Be willing to learn and engage with new ideas, tools, and methodologies.
- Be willing and available to fully participate in each in-person live and virtual session.